Sunday, March 11, 2007

Daylight savings?

This daylight savings time thing makes me uneasy. We're not actually changing how much light we get, so how can we save energy? My Dad and Andrew have spent countless minutes trying to explain this to me, but with no apparent effect. Andrew says there is a group of farmers in Alabama or somewhere that refuse to abide by daylight savings time. "We don't need our time saved," Andrew yelled, imitating them in a Southern accent. "You need to be saved!" I think I will go live with these men on their timeless farm in Alabama.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Will Write for Food said...

To quote Homer Simpson on daylights savings time, "Lousy farmers!"

From what I understand, this change wasn't simply about energy conservation or helping farmers. All I know is that I forgot it was daylights savings time when I got up today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home